Tuesday 19 July 2011

gScreen Space Book double screen laptop

Just so you identify that you are not dreaming you are seeing a laptop with double screens. I’m attractive certain that someone has most likely imaginary this before, as who wouldn’t desire a double screen laptop? After all, I frequently have three windows going on my laptop at some given time. The gScreen SpaceBook have two 17.3 inch screens. It also have a quad core Intel Core i7-740M processor, 8GB of RAM, as well as a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M video card.
Does that sound high-quality to you? It positively does to me. Right now, I am in the procedure of knowledge how to make apps. I could certain use a double screen laptop for my work. Here is the disadvantage: it weighs in at ten pounds.
The gScreen SpaceBook (not to be puzzled with Facebook) is obtainable for pre order for about $2,795. That is attractive luxurious for a laptop, and it reminds me of the days when laptops used to be very heavy and cost fairly a bit. Allowing for that those old-school laptops laid the groundwork for the laptops that we contain now; maybe the SpaceBook will set a similar standard. Perhaps we are looking at a prospect where every laptop has double screens.

No comments: